Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom of Aereraswen

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    As always, I love your icons on this one. And the sea is very well done as well. I got the impression that you got some of the - Max - mapping speed, lately .
    I was thinking that Max is building up to Sapiento's mapping speed

I love the mountains And the trees. The river placement looks off. Seems like the lake in the west would empty into the sea, not flow around a mountain range (which would have foothills) to empty all the way across the continent on the eastern shore. But still, a nice map.
    Webmaster and head designer of The World of Farland: A World conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin.

www.farlandworld.com

Why do Fantasy writers make unpronounceable names?

I like your work. I am most impressed with the small icons. They are very well done.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Farland View Post
    I love the mountains And the trees. The river placement looks off. Seems like the lake in the west would empty into the sea, not flow around a mountain range (which would have foothills) to empty all the way across the continent on the eastern shore. But still, a nice map.
    Thank you!
    I had to make some river corrections to the initial draft from the author, while keeping the major elements in place.

Quote Originally Posted by zeichen View Post
    Why do Fantasy writers make unpronounceable names?

I like your work. I am most impressed with the small icons. They are very well done.
    Thank you!

I actually like it

Banned User

I think it looks a little bit flat but I love the way you did the rivers and the mountains are great. Not sure if I'm using this word correctly but I think the cartouche could have been done better.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smårock View Post
    I actually like it
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I think it looks a little bit flat but I love the way you did the rivers and the mountains are great. Not sure if I'm using this word correctly but I think the cartouche could have been done better.
    Thank you!
    I tried to stay as close as possible to the initial sketch - apart from obvious errors.
    As for the cartouche - well, may be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12