Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadow Dance series

It's not really off topic.

Having worked in publishing, there's a part of me that wonders if the map got cut for some reason, or forgotten about. Or maybe that was their choice all along.

I should hear something from the Creative Director in a day or so, as she gets back from France later today. When the map is finally made public, I'll make a new post for it.
    Last edited by TimPaul; 04-21-2015 at 10:59 AM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

It's silly that they're saying the map isn't 'public' yet, since you can view it right here: http://www.orbitbooks.net/map/a-crow...ver-world-map/

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    It's silly that they're saying the map isn't 'public' yet, since you can view it right here: http://www.orbitbooks.net/map/a-crow...ver-world-map/
    Hey! thanks for that! I didn't even know.

Lauren wanted to get the whole post up last week Thursday, before she left for Paris. The author wasn't able to add in his parts till Wednesday, so I'm guessing they put that up as a filler for the blog.

Honestly, I'm not fussed about it. Publishing. **** happens. The fact that with SO many people involved, that anything happens is sometimes a miracle.

But now I can show it and brag about it.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yep, I hear ya. I was just irritated because, as Eilathen says, if I'm gonna lay out 25-30 bucks for a hardcover, I expect it to be a premium experience, which, if a map was commissioned should include the map!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Yep, I hear ya. I was just irritated because, as Eilathen says, if I'm gonna lay out 25-30 bucks for a hardcover, I expect it to be a premium experience, which, if a map was commissioned should include the map!
    If it's any consolation, you aren't the only people to think that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12