Thread: Moonfall and the City-Kingdom Nomisil

Default Moonfall and the City-Kingdom Nomisil

Well these two pieces are hand drawn on an A4 paper, started with pencil and inked later (while some things were after filled with the pencil).

This first one is Moonfall, located in the Valley of the First Moon (where after ages of snow and clouded lands the Aruvienni reached a valley where the Moon was visible and formed a city-kingdom there etc.) Wanted at first the name Moonshine, but that seemed weird. Thought about Moonbeam but that wasn't that good either so I chose Moonfall (anyone with ideas please share)

The second city is Nomisil, after the men came from the North, elves moved further south and formed many River Kingdoms, this one is quite massive stretching on three larger islands on the sides and many smaller ones in between. It is the de facto capital of the River Kingdoms (which is something between a federation and confederation) and by far the largest. Also I still haven't finished up with houses on the right.

Sorry for the bad pictures, it was taken with a phone camera...

Those are both really well laid out Rigo.
    It looks like you'll be adding some nice work to the Guild.
    Glad you joined in.

Lovely work on these, and welcome to the Guild!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you guys. By the way, I just noticed that this part of the forum is just for discussion, so is it possible for the administrators to move it to the Finished Maps forum? I don't want it to be in the way xD

Rigo - if the maps are Finished they would go in the finished maps area. They don't appear to be finished.
    If they are not finished then they are in the right place.

Yeah you're right there, it can stay here then.

These are looking great, I agree with J.E about the layout looking good, I love the flow of it all.

~ Sharpie

Thank you, concerning the flow, I just think of stories how they first started settling and I just go from that... helps a lot, you think about where they first came so most of the time those would have been most fertile or easily defend-able, you think about where the best view is so you make maybe bigger houses or something cause richer people live there etc. Well that's just how I do it xD

Guild Member Facebook Connected

These are great maps! I'd love to see how they end up in the finished state!