The deeper I dig into the Peter Pan story, the more I find out that it's not a single story. It seems like a King Arthur tale where so many people have written their own versions of it, making up whatever they thought it needed, that the original story is lost in the tangle.

So I've decided to stick with the original story, and not use any of the later variations such as Disney invented, at least as much as possible. This map now has the Barrie canon names, not the Disney ones. The only exception is Fairyhome, which is my own name for where Queen Mab's palace is that Barrie didn't name.

I have, however, decided to omit some of Barrie's locations that were pretty much irrelevant in the story, such as the hooked nosed lady's hut, the castle of the six elder brothers, and the town of gnome tailors, all mentioned but never visited in his stories. I've also decided not to include the Maze of Regrets, which is considered canon, but never actually visited in Barrie's works, only in a subsequent book by another author. I am keeping the Stars, since they were actual characters in Barrie's stories.

So, with that preamble, here is the latest version:

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NeverNeverLand D.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	3.36 MB 
ID:	72982

The biggest job I have left is figuring out how to represent Fairyhome. According to Barrie, it was a gigantic tree, so I'll probably do something like that, if I can find a way to make it look fairyish

Comments and suggestions always welcome!