Thread: CC3 Feature Suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Joshua's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymage View Post
    I just want it to work!
    What's not working?

Guild Member

I'm not sure if this has already been suggested, but it would be nice to be able to grab the map with the mouse and move it around instead of having to use the scroll bar. Would make it a lot easier for large maps to navigate in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lwaxana View Post
    I'm not sure if this has already been suggested, but it would be nice to be able to grab the map with the mouse and move it around instead of having to use the scroll bar. Would make it a lot easier for large maps to navigate in.
    Have you tried the Pan command?
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Guild Member

Yup, but it's just not something that speeds things up. I also tend to lose overview with it. Plus, it isn't really precise enough, at least not for someone as clumsy as me.

I'm not overly bothered about it, it would just be nice to have.

Yea, I have to agree. The best panning mechanic I've found has been MapTool's right click drag. It is so intuitive that I keep finding myself trying to do it in other applications all the time.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Clear and concise documentation on the file format, SDK, and macros. I'm a programmer, and I want to get involved in xp and macro development...but yeesh, it's like pulling teeth trying to find all the info I need.

You may also be interested to know that there is an email list set up specifically for programming:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cc2-dev-l/

And another specifically for macros:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CC2-Macros/

Please do keep posting feature suggestions.
    ProFantasy Software Ltd

Symbol Organization is a problem. It would rock if symbols had tags and could be searched by that tag.

I second the request for other line styles, Google Sketchup is a good example of a vector program that has cool sketchy line styles.

I am starting to use CC3 and tools a lot as I am running a campaign for the first time in about 10 years, so I am sure I will think of more

Dean
    Dean

\"Nonsense, your only saying that because no-one ever has!\"

As a photoshop user who has just started trying CC3 I have to say that the gradient tool is definately missing. It is an option in FT I note but can't find it anywhere in CC3.

Other things would be noise & Cloud render. This are used to produce many map styles, they create textures and depth within a 2D image which a tileable fill pattern simply can't offer.
    From the creator of Arnalath

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast