Thread: CC3 Feature Suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Handles ... I'd like to see handles in CC3. I always thought the the way Illustrator lets you play with polygons and paths with the ancor points is a real plus. Really intuative interface.

I'd also like the implementation of gradients in CC3, if that was possible. With those, i don't think i'd go back to illustrator anytime soon

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Guild Member

I agree with Patrakis and was about to post it myself: I think that gradients are an important feature / sheet effect which is missing.

Furthermore, as I mentioned on the Profantasy Community Forum, I'd like to see the new light entities and sheet effects introduced in the July issue of the Cartographer's Annual 2008 fixed. When exporting a map at a high resolution and rendering the areas in which the light entities have not directly been placed, CC3/DD3 "forgets" the light beams coming from other parts of the map and, hence, doesn't apply the effects.

Also, instead of areas that are not lit automatically becoming completely black, it would be nice to be able to add a transparency to that black layer. In that manner, cartographers could easily create night versions of their battle maps.