Quote Originally Posted by GSEC View Post
Looks like it's been a few years, and a couple CC iterations, since anyone posted in this thread, so watch out for zombie suggestions.

1. Dedicate mouse scroll wheel to zoom. I think this one is a zombie.
  2. Add the File/Close command to close the current drawing without closing the program.
  3. Use a cursor instead of cross-hairs/box or, at least, give users the option to choose one or the other.
  4. Reverse the command-selection order to select where/what and then choose a command to apply to the selection. For an old fart with poor eyesight and shaky fingers, this is probably the most important issue.
  5. Add the Edit/Delete command.
  6. Rewrite the manual and quick start guide for CC3+. Telling users the basics are the same as in previous versions isn't helpful when a new user has no idea what the basics are.
  7. Create a series of 6-8 minute videos for new users. Use voice-over and a script rather than real-time audio.
  8. Define non-standard terms such as Overland Mapping, etc.

That's it for now.
In response to number 7 there is a YouTube series that helped me get started. I think they had it linked on the splash screen of CC3+ when you first open the program.