Thread: Hello The Cartographers' Guild

Guild Applicant

Info Hello The Cartographers' Guild

Good day everyone,

My name is Martin Randa nickname Golfin. I come from the Czech Republic and graphics deal with about 20 years. Whether professionally or for personal use. I enjoy it. Now do not create for business, only exceptionally. Rather, I focus on what I want to create and what appeals to me. I have participated in the past on the development of several MMOs and examined their system. However, it is all about computers and the Internet. Now I work only for one game (EuroTruck simulator 2), which is the creation of 3D graphics.

But, the other side in my life graphics and gameplay is GM job for the players form, pencil and paper. Dice and pewter figurines. At the moment I'm starting to drive the second game to make new friends. For us, however, is not the game for a couple of Saturdays and Sundays, but for many years with good story. And the quality of the story also includes maps. In this respect, I am not so beginner, I create graphics for a long time. Even after years, thanks to mapmaking learning new things. I work mainly with Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender. Also exploring new programs. It is worth mentioning Paint.net. I do not use Gimp. I used for years to photoshop so that I'm not very good. Right now I want to create for photoshop brushe using Blender 3D. I also try to gradually move from Windows to Linux. In fact, I even thrive, adobe products can be run under Virtual. But so far it is not one hundred percent.

Only about the introduction. I greet all and likes to learn new things.

Banned User

Hello Martin! Welcome to the Guild! I will like to see your maps, when you are ready to show them

Welcome Martin!
    You have a very exciting job there.
    We'd love to see what kinds of things you can create.

Guild Applicant

Thank you for your welcome, albeit belatedly. I want to ask how it is adding posts. I have to respond five times in the forum, I can send a private message. This also applies to adding a new post? I wanted to show a map with instructions quick process, but I can not write new content. thank you