I guess it was the February challenge - an evolving map - where i started Haerlech.
However, that was not the first map I started trying to work on for that particular challenge.
I actually had started on 2 or 3 before settling on Haerlech. The second one was Sagemound.
I was going to show the evolving of a small hill top village into a bigger town.
I got into it a bit and quickly realized that I would not have the time and so moved on.
Now I've come back to it and started working on it again. Because... why not have loads of semi-finished maps.

I am trying to keep at Haerlech and the Frog Lorde dungeon as well as my freelance work which is challenging for time.
But I like this sort of town map so I am just doing it anyway. Time be damned.

Any how, these are some of the earlier images just to get this wip started.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sagemound 00a.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	72962 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sagemound 00b.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	623.7 KB 
ID:	72963 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sagemound 01a.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	358.0 KB 
ID:	72964

And here's where I'm at right now.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sage mound 01b_1.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	729.6 KB 
ID:	72965

This was originally going to be just a black and white map but it may end up in color. Still not sure on that point.
I am not sure if I want to do the whole evolving map thing. It takes a really long time as Haerlech can attest to.
We shall see. I was also thinking of doing another Bourmout style map, with the perspective town. Time will tell on that as well.