Thread: Duruthian entrance

Default Duruthian entrance

Here is my first finished underground structure map. It's an entrance to the Duruthian catacombs that is part of my current RPG settings. I'll post two versions. The first one is the one I'll be using myself and the one without light sources is for the ones who prefer the more traditional approach.
    Made completely in Photoshop. Textures are either from my own photos or from CGTextures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Entrance.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	72993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Entrance-2.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	72994  

Wow, this is fantastic! I love the texture though I can't decide whether I like it better with or without the lighting. The stone texture really stands out on the unlit version, I think. That chasm/pit looks a little terrifying (I'm sure there's a balrog down there!) Repped for a great job.

I really like the first one, the work on the lights and shadows is very appealing.

These are very good Pasis! Looks like a ton of work. The lights and shadows in the first one are stunning. Great work.

Cheers,
    Tainotim

Thanks guys. The light and shadows required a lot more work than I had anticipated. But I learned a lot and know few things that have to be done differently next round.