Thread: A little "Hi" from France !

Post A little "Hi" from France !

Hi there everyone !
    I'm new here, so I'm gonna cut this short:

I'm a game master, a passionnate game master. I love what I do, and my players too. My universe is vast, complicated, and it's still a going (and I fear, neverending) work, an everyday work that I just love to do.

About my hobbies, I quite love video games, since I'm... What ? 5 years old.
    Anyway, I love science, history, arts... Anything interesting, and to me, everything is interesting.

I'd need some help to do some maps, a hell load of maps !
    Just to let you get the idea: The universe actually counts 5 discovered lands, the main being Calden.
    Inside Calden, you've got many, many kingdoms, as well as one big Empire, an alliance of Dark Elves families, an High-Elf kingdom, a bunch of orc tribes, hybrid clans, etc...
    Just to let you get the idea: The Empire counts 13 provinces, each one has about 20 duchies, each duchies counts 10 "bans" (the land owned by one lord), and each of these bans got about 15 villages.
    I'd need a map for EVERY SINGLE DUCHY

If you're interested by such a huge work, that would be a pleasure to meet you. I'll give you my mail adress any time you ask it, and my Skype username is displayed in my profile.

Well, if you want more informations about me... I love to draw. I really love it. And I also goddamn enjoy listening music, it's my whole life, I think.
    Metal, of course, but also Miracle of Sound, if you know him... (If you don't, check it out, it really worths it)...

Thanks everyone, let's hope we'll have a good time alltogether !

Banned User

Hey Arcanis, welcome to the Guild!

Banned User

Hello Arcanis, welcome! I'll look forward to seeing some of your maps!

About the maps, I'll post some Friday, but I reaaaally need some help. If you wanna look forward to it, it would be my pleasure to introduce you to my big baby :3