Thread: Simple world map

Default Simple world map

Hi everybody.

I'm a game master and I made a little map (I posted it here as well). Now, I'm not really happy with my work, first because I'm not a mapper and second because my artistic skills are really low So let's start with the request and let's see if the gods of cartography will be gentle with me

Paid?
    I would lie if I said I wouldn't like a map for free, but I'm willing to pay if you want. Honestly I have no idea how much it will be or how things work, but since it's a really small map and nothing big or that needs to be printed, I hope someone will take it for free

Subject
    The link I posted earlier it's an old version, here I'm going to attach a newer version with indications as well.
    About the text: you can decide wheter to include it or not, I don't mind at the moment because I have written down and I can add it later on my own.

LINK TO THE MAP --> http://i.imgur.com/nvPXGbh.jpg

Don't worry to experiment and add something of your own: this world is pretty flexible because I want to shape it DURING the story. I have some guidelines, yeah, but I'm going to make the party discover the world as they progress. Add some little trees where it's not shown on the map, or add some single mountains if you think they fit there, don't be scared.
    For the map: black are mountains range, green are huge forests/jungles/vegetations, gray yellow is plains/lands (could be anything honestly, hills, smaller forests, wastelands, etc), red are desertish zones. I know it doesn't make sense at all geographically, but it's not a big deal, it's a fantasy world and my players are more concerned about the history and not the geographical explanation

Style
    I really love the Etrakien map and I'd love to see my own map with this style. Symbol mountains, nice easy colors and forests in that style.

Quality & Style
    I'm not looking for anything professional.
    I don't need it printed and of course raster, no vector.
    Dimensions? Honestly it's up to you, if you want to enlarge it a little bit go on, but even in the original size of the attachment is fine

Time Costraints
    Ah! I want it ready for tomorrow!
    Whenever you want, why would I put a time costraint?

Copyright
    You choose. As long as me and my group can use it in the games, everything is fine.

Contact Details
    A PM here. Or an email to sigonraw AT gmail DOT com.

Should be taken in a few minutes
    Honestly I wasn't expecting so many answers from so many good mappers