Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ummm dood...
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Post Is that in bad taste?

Is this map idea in bad taste, Arcana?

First I was looking at a modern/future city. But then I didn't want to create just another version of a city. So next I thought a post-apocalyptic city location, but then, that's a ruin, not so much a city anymore. So next I thought war torn urban landscape with damaged structures... that's when the idea of a terrorist attack in an urban area hit me - which of course reflected 911.

Don't terrorists prefer to date attacks, on precipitous dates - what better date for a major urban terrorist attack than 911. These terrorists aren't of any particular ethnic group, nor do their concerns have anything to do with current politics or our world today.

So a downtown scene with major destruction, smoke and debris, emergency vehicles, cordoned off area from regular traffic, aerial news hover choppers overhead. These is the ideas that are coming to me at the moment.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 10-04-2008 at 02:27 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations