Hi all, I've recentrly finished my map.
Handdrawn
Staedler pens
Faber Castell Pencil Colors
Bristol 140 gr de 37,5 x 53,5 cm

I'm a noob in mapping and drawing in general, so I made many experiments and many mistakes, but some experience too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	REGNO MACER.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	9.47 MB 
ID:	124785

This map is a tribute to my birth city in Italy, the name of the cities are real and some general aspect of the map too. I will use it in my campaign of D&D and here is a little background.
The Kingdom of Macer was born with the oath between an adult gold dragon and a man. Together they killed the great red dragon who lived in the crater in the middle of the map (Cielo Caduto). Almost 400 hundreds years passed since then, but still the bond between the dragon and the royal family is strong. The wyrm has his own territory in the core of the kingdom, forbidden to all uninvited beings, and the cult of Bahamut, really strong here, dedicated a sanctuary to the dragon (Il santuario). The capitol city is Helvia Recina, now known as "Gold pearl" for his beuty and majestuosity. In the north there are some wild territory (Maleacque and I tumuli) that constantly treathen the big city of Camerino. After a period of war against the western kingdom Piceno, since 130 years there is a prosperous peace. Famuos are the alchemist guild and the school of magic dedicated to the fire element (Domus Ignem).

Hope you enjoy the map.