Thread: Want to make some map ? Here are some ideas ! (Autyre)

Map Want to make some map ? Here are some ideas ! (Autyre)

Hi everyone !

I've got a big, big business dealing with a fantasy world I'm currently making... Yet, I'm gonna need some expert cartographers (or even beginners... It doesn't matter, I just need help) to draw maps of it !
    I'll post a few maps to show you my awful skills, but for now I'm gonna make a list of what I'd need !

For now, I'm working on a "small" part of the main land, but here's a few informations about all of them:
    - We've got Calden, first, the main countinent. You find every single climate, exception made of the jungle and sand desert ! It homes most of the races of Autyre, almost every single elvish race, orcs, hybrids, humans, dwarves... Etc !
    - Carn, a frozen land in the north,
    - Mirn, a quite exotic, Asia-like territory
    - Arokais, a gigantic desert,
    - And Obsurel, the most dangerous of all... Nothing civilized in it, just bloodthirsty beasts, eternal night, and death, awaiting every single man stepping on it !

I'll give more informations if you're interested...
    For now, I'd need some help with the Empire, a human kingdom of Calden...
    Divided in 13 lands, each of them counting many counties, and Bans (a "ban" is an ancient french word, for the land owned by a lord), the Empire is an old and enormous faction, counting billions of souls, and titanic armies... So, well, for now, the best would be to only make the landscapes, so I can make the cities' background according to their location.
    I'll give any information you want about anything, and I've got quite a lot of data about the Empire, how it works, about the army, its history, etc...
    I won't lie, there's gonna be a lot of work, a huge, huge bunch of it. The Empire is about as great as Russia, so... Yeah, a lot of work is waiting for me, and every single person that will accept to join me in my eternal quest for a perfectly made world !

If you're interested, well it would be a great pleasure to introduce you to my project !
    I can't pay, really, I cannot, the only way I could repay you for your work is with my eternal gratitude, and, if you're french, I could always introduce you to the RPG that's based on this universe, if you'd want to join us !
    About the time ? It doesn't matter, I've got plenty of it. Do it if you want, when you want, it's already so nice to accept, moraly, I can't force you to work, my own conscience just wouldn't accept it !

Well, have a nice, sunny day, good luck to all, and thanks you for having read every single line of my post !

Arcanis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SCAN0101 1.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	73664  

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

You should probably post this in the Requests subforum.

God Dammit ! Where can I find it ?

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanis View Post
    God Dammit ! Where can I find it ?
    Uhm, here?