Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derelict Space Hulk

Working on parts of the Engineering Deck of my derelict starship, and a cold sleep cell I used on a commission map that I confiscated for this. I think I did a decent job on the plasma conduit (top right).

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	engineering-parts.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	73951
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Thanks, Ravs!

Working on the Engineering Deck tile for the Space Hulk starship. I'm putting in some grated walkways to finish this. Of course the engineering area is going to continue on in the next 4 tiles to complete this deck.

GP

Name:	space-hulk-draft-7.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	864.9 KB 
ID:	73961
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 06-10-2015 at 03:23 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Slight update, I added the grated walkway where ship engineers can access for repair and diagnostics.

Name:	space-hulk-draft-8.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	73962
    DrivethruRPG store

OK, now I'm just going to add, 'Damn Gorgeous' to my previous compliments. Great work! It looks complicated and legible at the same time (hard trick to pull off)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12