Thread: Tenement Housing Battle Map - Unpaid

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Map Tenement Housing Battle Map - Unpaid

Request cancelled. The campaign is starting and I won't have time to have it made before we reach this encounter.
    Last edited by Robert Rickson; 06-21-2015 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Request Cancelled

What kind of room would this be? Bedroom, living room, common room, 1 room flophouse apartment? do you want other similar rooms for that building? What is the building across the alley?

How large for the total map? 1 page = 8x10 4 pages = 16 x 20 ?

What level of detail? Empty rooms, rooms with furnishings, detail objects?

I have an alley + buildings map that could be adapted easily by changing the interiors.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alley Oops Interior-1-Med_bg.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	3.14 MB 
ID:	73956
    Last edited by Bogie; 06-09-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    What kind of room would this be? Bedroom, living room, common room, 1 room flophouse apartment? do you want other similar rooms for that building? What is the building across the alley?

How large for the total map? 1 page = 8x10 4 pages = 16 x 20 ?
    This would most likely be a one bedroom slum-kind-of room. Maybe a mattress in the corner, empty beer bottles, perhaps some drugs. It's in the ghetto. the room across the alleyway is the same style, a ghetto slum room. It's going to house 6 armed perpetrators and anywhere from 1 to 4 player characters. the room will be cramped with everyone in there, but they'll end up fighting nonetheless. It's possible to show a few feet of the next-door bedrooms, but not required. I'd probably want it around 4 pages, 16 x 20.