Thread: Map of BREVOY and Surrounding Area

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Map of BREVOY and Surrounding Area

Hello there.

Here to show you my first finished map! A ton of fun to make, and a lot of things learned.
    As much as I want to go back and change a little thing here and a little thing there (especially since this is my first time), i'm excited to start new projects, so I have to stop tinkering and let this one go.
    I'm pretty happy with it, and so far the Pathfinder community has been very positive to it (especially people running Kingmaker, which is set south of Brevoy).

I'd love to get any feedback you have !

Unfortunately, the original map is very large (and way too big to be uploaded as an attachment), so the labels on these attachments are sometimes unreadable due to their size.
    (bigger resolution for both HERE and HERE)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map-of-BREVOY-and-Surrounding-Area.jpg 
Views:	3377 
Size:	4.65 MB 
ID:	74064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map-of-BREVOY-and-Surrounding-Nations.jpg 
Views:	4931 
Size:	4.33 MB 
ID:	74065

In addition of the normal map i've made a political version (mostly for my players in the Pathfinder campaigns i'll be running).
    This was made on Photoshop.

Brevoy is a nation at the brink of civil war, north-east of the "Inner sea" region, part of the world of Golarion (a Pathfinder setting).
    Being situated on the border of the "known world", I wanted to make a map that compiled a ton of different sources and reconciled them, in particular Brevoy, Iobaria and the Stolen Lands.
    Last edited by Narolas; 06-14-2015 at 11:53 PM. Reason: updating IMGUR link to correct small error