Thread: Any idea of them for this?

Question Any idea of them for this?

Between work and life preoccupations, I stopped (or paused) my work on my AT planes map. Anyway, I was wondering about doing a bigger version of my Geopolitical map of Elzevir and did a try.... but I don't really need it. So, do you have any idea of what I could possibly map from this that would require a bigger size?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Elzevir Earth.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	74155 & Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Elzevir fm.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	74156
    I could show the submarine reliefs, but the resolution isn't that good. I had think about a transportation map maybe... Or resources? It could be something for a different setting, a water rise. I've just no idea.

Any suggestions welcome. Even if I'm not sure I will do something of this anyway!

Edit : ouch, my first post isn't really well written... I tried to fix a bit things, but an can't correct the typo in the title (supposed to be "theme" and not them)...
    Last edited by Ilanthar; 06-17-2015 at 01:27 PM.

I don't find the underwater reliefs so bad. You can probably tweak them with some filters.

Well I've tried a few filters but didn't find something effective yet. Truth is, I won't necessary need underwater reliefs, depending of the theme and what I could possibly show on this map.