I am interested, though I cannot promise swift results. In the interests of possibly helping out, I'd like to ask a few questions if I may?

1) What is the image you have already posted? It looks like a continental map, but it is unclear whether Apraile is on that landmass - or completely fills it. Also, are those blue lines rivers or borders? Assuming the lines are rivers, are you okay with having them redrawn?

2) Does your landmass have any of the following defined?
i - Elevation: whether there are mountains, and how common they are
ii - Climate: where in the world your kingdom is (how far north/south it is, and are there any other lands attached to it?
iii - Neighbors: are there other kingdoms near Apraile? Are they (or have they historically been) hostile?
iv - Demographics: who lives in your kingdom? Humans? Something else? A mix? If mixed, do they keep separate cities, or live intermixed?

3) What are the politics of your kingdom like? Is it run by a traditional feudal system, by a council appointed by the King, by a group of powerful merchants, or something else? This would affect the map.

4) Do you want the map to look like it was made by someone in the kingdom, by a foreigner, or by an omniscient-observer from another dimension (i.e., the artist). The perspective of a fictional mapmaker (if any) is relevant.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, it seems like an interesting project!