Hello everyone, I would love to make some maps for my next custom D&D campaign but I really suck at it. This isn't for a commercial project or something that will be published, it's just a personal thing I'm doing for my group and I would like for it to look good.

Subject
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mHAsE00.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	855.7 KB 
ID:	74363
This is a town in a medieval fantasy setting, the mountains form a natural wall at north with only one opening, the town its self it's placed at the top of a big and steep hill. In the sketch you see roughly the shape of the town and the buildings, everything is color coded as it follows:
  • Big yellow squares - FARMS
  • Brown squares - Buildings
  • Green shapes - trees and woods
  • Blue stream - river with falls
  • Blue Squares - guard towers and keep
  • orange squares - it's a big open market, like a bazaar

I took this image as and inspiration for the part of the town near to the mines, you can clearly see the mountains, the river and some buildings placed outside the walls. The scale of the map is roughly the same as the map I linked in the style section.

Style
I'm looking for a map in the style of this one

Quality & Size
I'm asking this for free so I won't be picky on the quality for this map, although I would like to print it on a standard A4 paper so it should be 8.3 Inches wide and 11.7 Inches long.

Time Constraints
There's no particulary deadline, this campaign will probably start after August so there are 2 whole months!

Copyright
I will use this map in a campaign with friends so no particulary request here either.

Contact Details
Riccardo Panzeri
rcr(dot)panzeri(at)gmail(dot)com
Please use subject line Nur Map