Thread: Working on a logo (suggestions please)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

As an aside, since coming up with this idea (1 week ago or so), and having created map content - trains, train station, and currently working on a local jail and courthouse, I've already picked up two writers (besides myself) for setting development and one-shot authoring. One of the them, Mike Riter, has done several freelance writing commissions for Flaming Crab Games, and discovering my thread discussing this setting on the Paizo boards, he PM'd me he wanted to write for it. We've already spent 5 days working on the setting development, especially on the Corruption rules of the setting, very much inspired by CoC, though Corruption is a combination of insanity and aberrant properties acquired.

Just tonight, one of the CBGers, Steerpike (Jonathan Newell) who has created many homebrew dark horror settings and adventures - and he's awefully talented at it, has also joined the writing staff and will be writing several one-shots, and help on the development side as well.

I've also got Mark Hyzer, an illustrator who has done many MtG card art pieces, plus many of the illustrations used in my Kaidan setting of Japanese horror (PFRPG), doing the cover art for this module.

The staff is growing, and our potential to get a release sooner rather than later is greatly improved!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 06-30-2015 at 03:45 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations