Thread: Working on Mythos

Default Working on Mythos

I have been retired from the mapping business by a heavily dented table and no funds to replace it. Anyway, it has given me time to work on my mythos and try it out in the real world as my personal religion. I am working on 27 individual spiritual paths, though I have only practiced a few of these books in the real world. I am using the mythos to collect images of demons to use in a guide that could be used to write campaign books. I am not good at writing to the level needed for a campaign book, but if I create enough notes from using the grimoire books and producing enough maps that a campaign can be created using my material with awesome graphics based on real demons and the descriptions of the rituals can be put into a dark story line for a horror Chuthlu like game of impending doom. I think my life at this point should be the story of the game. A story of a doomed sorcer seeking the ultimate power and gets destroyed in the quest.

As I mentioned on a similar thread, the Cartographers' Guild is community dedicated to mapping, however, it is not a community for RPG world building. We use to have a sister site that did that sort of thing, and you ought to visit that site and post your ideas for feedback - thecbg.org (Campaign Builders Guild) - this is more their thing. Good luck on your project though.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations