Thread: Map request - Game of Thrones City and Castle

Link Map request - Game of Thrones City and Castle

well this is my first commission so I will try to be as clear as I can.
    I am Game master for the Asong of Ice and Fire game (based on Game of Thrones books and series) and it is clear that the map I would request will be used during my games and won't be sold anywhere. This is for personal use only.

I would like to have a map of the Seagard port and castle. Seagard is a coastal town in the Riverlands, owned by House Mallister and famous for its resistance during the Greyjoy rebellion.
    Here are informations about the city :

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Seagard

The map should include the following features :

The Booming Tower
    3 inns : (The Black Anchor in the port area, Daeron's Halt in the Merchant area and The Rat in a popular area)
    2 Septs (temple of the Seven)
    A merchant area
    A medium class and craft area
    A market place
    A popular area or slum
    City guard barracks

The castle walls touches the City walls an there are two gates and roads to get to it : through the city or from the main land.

The port is of a medium importance but well fortified and should include a "capitainery"

The style of drawing would be old parchment style and printable on a classic A4 format.

Payment and Time :

Payment can be discussed. I use paypal.
    I would need the map in October.

If interested, please contact me through this site or at my e-mail adress (I check it once every 2 or 3 days) : t.debacker@brutele.be

Thank you

I got two mails already That was quick! Thank you both, we will discuss details.

Thank you all. I have an agreement with someone