Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Yep, that is pretty great artwork! I'm with Vidgange about the difference between land and water; additionally, a couple of your river systems are broken - the one between Gion and Ederne seems to have rivers starting in the mountains in the east and at that lake, that then meet and split again, having two separate mouths. Then there's the big one in Rithmere and Sedhar that has all kinds of issues - smaller rivers merge as they flow downhill, eventually creating one larger river that has one exit point to the sea; this one's got what looks like four separate mouths. On the other hand, the one between Caralain and Favelas is a perfect example of what a river system should look like.
Yep, you're spot on with noticing those. Many of them I would've redone after I noticed them, but erasing on this paper just leaves deep, noticeable creases. I think on my next one I'll do a better rough draft before starting on the final paper. I like to try and console myself by just saying "everything has different elevations, its ok... its ok..." x)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk