Thread: In need of a map for my novel, please help!

Default [TAKEN] In need of a map for my novel, please help!

THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Hello all!

Let's dive straight in shall we? I SUCK at technology. The capitals are necessary, trust me. I've downloaded multiple software to construct my map, and it's never gone well. I need it to be perfect. I'm writing a series of medieval, vampire novels (meets Game of Thrones) and am waiting on an agent now. I need a map to go inside my book. Now I know my publishers would help me with this, but I am a creature of getting things done ahead of time to show initiative.

Note: If you are chosen by me, your work will be published at some point. When this happens, I will let you know, and acknowledge you as creator of the map in my book. It is your map and you may upload it to a website, but please link my book in return. I am willing to pay you for your service when the map is complete and a preview has been sent to me AND I am happy with it. I am willing to pay £100 via paypal.

I have a rough sketch of my world, which I will send to you. We will be in constant contact but I'd love for you to let your creativeness flow. I have attached a picture of a map I found on google.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original_328353_lIADWzTTROz1xp9WkiuC5t8XF.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	302.4 KB 
ID:	74838

I love the style, the layout, the black and white, and the border. I don't know what size file wise, I'm useless, so please only apply if you have an idea about this. I'm guessing .jpeg is the best format to pass on to a publisher easily? I dunno. If you think you can achieve something like this, please email me at grace_richer@hotmail.com with an introduction to yourself and some samples of your work that you think I would find appealing based on the attachment I have here.

Thank you!
    Last edited by MotherDragon616; 07-21-2015 at 09:01 AM.