Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lyonlil, Map Commission

I just saw this Diamond. Really nicely done.
    I enjoyed looking at the changes in the cities. Great stuff there.
    Love how you did Ravola Pass and Nealal.

edit - this should have read 'I just saw this Domino.'
    Shame...shame....
    Last edited by J.Edward; 08-03-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Great work on this Domino, I really like the towns and cities, among other things.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Very cool maps! The icons are stunning and I love how they changed between the two maps.

Thanks J. Edward, I am very happy that you like the map I made and it's a nice little bonus that you could consider it to pass as a Diamond map..

Thank you Arsheesh! it's awesome to hear positive feedback from amazing mapmakers like yourself.

The same thing goes for you Ilanthar, Thanks so much!

Oh my, am I embarrassed. My apologies Domino.
    The wheel of shame rolls over me... sadly, this is not the first time I have done this.
    I think the first time was with Lingon.
    Ignoring my mistake there, it does not detract from the comment though which is still true.

I love the way the map look like it was made with pen and paper Some here critizised the way the forests looks, but I like that way. This little waves at the coastline remind me of an old Lotr Map I've seen. Nice. But what I like the most is that the forests appear a little darker in the lower map (If my eyes are right ) Nice work.
    Last edited by norgoroth; 08-03-2015 at 01:19 PM.

I just want to make it clear that I am not in any way offended by your mistake J. Edward. It always brightens my day when I get a new comment on my maps no matter if I'm called Diamond or Domino.

Thanks Norgoroth! It's nice to know that you like the way the forests look, I don't think they are my best forests but I am happy with how they turned out. You are right about the color being darker in the forests on the lower map, actually the whole lower map is a little of a darker shade.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Just a matter of changing the 'D' in Diamond from upper case to lower case, then you're good.

Aww thanks Diamond!

Very nice Domino! I especially like the pattern you have going on in the water, I just wish it was a little more visible. Adds a nice touch to your already lovely style

Cheers,
    Tainotim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast