Thanks you all so much for all the positive feedback!

Wired thanks so much! I like the way that the color turned out too and the cities were a lot of fun to draw!

I wouldn't want to own that land either Larb. I tried to make it seem like there was a rise in sea water as well as several floods. Thanks for your comment!

Freodin, I can see what you mean by the forests looking a little flat, it's partly because of the style I have here and I think that the trunks might be a little uniform? I'm really happy you liked the cities though Thanks for your insight!

Protopop, I love that you think it looks authentically old I also used to love the spot the difference game and I'm glad it made you think of that. Yes they are craters in the west.

Thanks Diamond! I was really happy with how the craters turned out and it's nice to know that it's not just my brain telling me what I want to hear

Bogie, if only I had more time this month (or the past few months) I would participate in the challenges. Hopefully I can be more involved during the later months of this year. Thanks for the comment on the map though, I'm happy you like it!

Jayharchitect, Thanks so much for your comment! it's nice to know the details I added didn't go unnoticed!