Thread: The Lands of Mon: Larrera

Map The Lands of Mon: Larrera

Hello everybody!

Haven't been here for quite some time.

I posted my first try at mapping here almost three years ago. In the meantime I didn't have much time for gaming and related activities but now..when I have even less time I started a D&D campaign with some friends so I had to start making maps. It is my favorite part of it anyway Also decided to do it more often since it relaxes me to draw and tinker with different software. I did this map for the homebrew D&D campaign I'm DM'ing and it centers on the Larrera continent. The labels and some minor details are still missing but they will come as I think up of all the names. I need to thank RobA for very easy to follow tutorials with which I began to draw a long time ago and Arsheesh who has both the best tutorials and an awesome drawing style for continental maps. I have done the map following his tutorials but even though it isn't on the map, input from tutorials and posts of many other member was extremely helpful. So thank you all

So without much more to say here is Larrera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	first_finished_continent.jpeg 
Views:	247 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	75102  
    Last edited by Barek333; 08-02-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Welcome back Barek333. That turned out really well! The color range of the land is great. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to here the tutorials were helpful for you. Hope you and your players have a blast in your new campaign.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thank you Arsheesh!
    I am really pleased with how it turned out.Still need to add a legend and some names, but will do it scarce and leave the detailed naming for the zoomed in future maps.

Cheers,
    Barek