Thread: Can I import stuff from, say, Gamerprinter into CC3+?

Default Can I import stuff from, say, Gamerprinter into CC3+?

Let say I buy something like this. Can I take the contents and convert them into symbols for use in Campaign Cartographer 3+?

I think so, all my map objects are PNG files with Alpha tranparency applied. I have CC3, though I never use it, and though am aware it can convert third party objects, I can't tell you how its done. As I understand it, however, it should be possible. (I've had a CC3 user intent on using my objects for just that reason).

Incidentally, I've never seen my name in a thread title before..!

Edit: It seems all you need to do is to import each PNG file as a symbol into CC3, and nothing more.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 07-18-2015 at 02:15 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Hi Gamerprinter!

As you know I work in Illustrator with 99% vector maps. I have some questions regarding your maps!

1. Can you edit pixel work in Xara as well or only vector? (in Illustrator you can't edit the pixels but add some pixel effects.)
    2. Are your maps only vector or a combination? (I make 99% vector maps with a few added pixel effects)
    3. Do you make all your objects yourself? Are they normally vector based or a pixel/vector mix? (I make most of my objects from scratch but vectorized some plants from Dunjinni forums).

Thanks!