Hi there, I'm currently developing an adventure module for a table-top roleplaying game which I intend to make available as a commercial product (potentially both in digital and physical formats). I'm licensing/commissioning some other art for it already but I'm keen to also license/commission some cartography/maps also. I'd ideally be looking for x1 town/settlement map, x1 outdoors/regional map, a few (say x4) maps of specific encounters, and around x6 larger maps of dungeon floors.

I'd love to hear from anyone who would be interested in discussing the project further, as a new indie developer keeping costs down is going to trump quality and speed of delivery at this time so please don't apply if you're a world class artist as I won't be able to afford your services, irrespective of how much I'd like to be able to. Also if anyone isn't interested but would be willing to give me any advice on industry standard rates, costs, pitfalls to avoid, that kind of thing - that would also be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Daniel.