Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 12rounds View Post
    by the way ... a dead lizard-man and one of Krull's mercenaries is coming up next
    totally cool.

I have a 3D object laser scanner so theres some stuff I can get into 3D which is kinda hard any other way so if you have anything that your looking for which is kinda hard to model or you dont have then let me know.

I have an alternative lizardman head which I can get for you too. Ill edit in here it as a zip in a while

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I have a 3D object laser scanner ...
    I wish I had one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I have an alternative lizardman head which I can get for you too. Ill edit in here it as a zip in a while
    So you have a 3D scanner and a lizardman head model ... so ... adding one to one ... scan the rest of the lizzie as well then!

---

I might be able to use a lizzie head model - not sure until I see it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 12rounds View Post
    ... scan the rest of the lizzie as well then!
    I sculpted the head from clay - its not really all that great being the product of my hands But here is a zip of it

I'd do the body if I had a spare lizard man body in the closet !

See what you can do with it. Hope its of some use.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 11-21-2008 at 01:16 PM.

I can instantly see a use: a totem-like top for the lizzie "standing stones" that they use for religious (read: human sacrifice!) rituals.

Blog Entries

Great - yeah would be good. I turned him into a lizardman skull mug for quills... Hes a trooper this head y'know.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Always good to be multi-talented.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Tomas Januck is one of Captain Krull's long-term friends and fellow mercenary under Krull's command. Tomas is a huge pile of a man, weighing in at 250lbs. and reaching almost 6'10" into the heavens. He joined Krull and his mercenary band a decade ago only a week after his former employer was murdered. He used to be one of the personal guards of duke William Fenridge, the ruler of the city of Thrub before the lord died as a victim of vicious poisoning. The city was quickly taken over by it's current ruler duke Samuel Trebuc and about a hundred of the former duke's advisors, family members, associates and guards fled the city literally in one night. They rightfully feared for their life.

Tomas had befriended Krull long before joining Krull's band since he had ran mercenary errands for the former duke and had thus acquinted Krull's group. Krull himself asked Tomas whether he would like to join the group which is a rare enough occasion and Tomas replied with a grunt reminescent of a "yeah".

The bull-like man has abandoned most of his former fancy equipment and style. The swampy areas and rivers are less than ideal for heavy armored troops. Tomas relies on his bulking physics and thus far this has been enough to keep him unharmed. In fact Tomas is a very good and fast swimmer so it's only natural for him to go about his duties without heavy load from equipment. He doesn't speak much and has a very calm and stout - even Spartan - feel about him. He hasn't forgotten duke Fenridge's assassination and in fact lost some good friends that bloody night. Krull's band have been taking jobs from the new duke of Thrub, but Krull has given Tomas the option to deattach from the group while helping duke Fenridge or his associates. Tomas has done so and pretty much disapperared into the swamps alone for weeks or months even without leaving a trace. He probably just sits out his bad moods alone somewhere, but since he's reluctant to speak out about his comings and goings, no one is certain.
    ### PIC ###

Separate tokens for Tomas and for a dead lizard man. And a combined token for convenience.
    Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 11:12 AM.

That's great! Reminds me of one of the quiet psychos from a movie like House of 1000 Corpses or something.

Blog Entries

More of Krulls band leap down to the shore as the lead mercenaries start dicing the lizard men up. Things aren't looking so good for them and the necromancer unleashes a lighting bolt at the lead hitting his own size in the process. Katya moves around flanking the lizard cavalry making room for Tomas to move in and recover trophies for their bounty. Amrod gets his spell off aiming for the Shaman who's courage is now failing him. Tyla moves up on deck and peeps her head over the ships balcony to get a better view. Raedis is making one last chance to bet with Aldamar but its no use. The battle is almost over and he doesn't need the money. His mind is thinking of just how to get Krulls band to work for him.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tmp.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	8049  

Regular sea-travel routes from Readis to Irontown are used mainly by the different Akronian merchant families who exchange goods from Akron to finely creafted steel and iron items from the many blacksmiths dotting Irontown.

Bazo Durduum originates from Irontown and is the eldest son of a rather famed blacksmith, Mororil Durduum. Bazo took upon his father's trade as well, but soon discovered that he isn't going to top his father's skills. Instead of practising and trying harder, he gave up after being a professional weapons-smith for 5 years. Bazo took many odd jobs that gradually guided him towards more shady and dangerous careers. Two years afterwards he found himself working for a local crime lord Gilgen Bnore. Bazo ran several operations for Gilgen including smuggling operations, robbery and such. His father and brothers saw the direction Bazo was going and forced him to move out of Irontown to avoid Gilgen and his crew. Bazo sailed to Raedis and quickly found good job opportunities there.

A decade has passed in Raedis and Bazo is pretty much a leading character in the local dwarven community. He does well-paying odd-jobs for the Alleuri merchant family as an evaluer of dwarven goods. He gives the merchant family representatives advise on the quality of steel-goods. His specialty is - of course - dwarven-made weapons and his expertise and accuracy in estimating price ranges is a valued gift. Otherwise he works in the Raedis docks as a foreman or travels in the southern Akron.

### PIC ###

Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast