Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Keep 'em coming! Love the way you've expanded on the whole ethos/organization of the church of Aldamar.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

This chap is really good. I especially like the detailing in the face. Any chance of a top down mini for this one ? Nice back story for him too. Lets see if I have enough rep bashing ability left.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Any chance of a top down mini for this one ?
    Sorry, no. I rather move onwards. Besides this guy is a scholar and so it would be rare to encounter him in a conflict situation.

==============

Beslan The White is a leader of a band of Red Hoof Centaurs positioned in the Red Hoof forest very near Irontown. Their job is to put pressure on the dwarves so that the "little bearded people" know that centaur tribes need to be taken seriously. Beslan is a double rarity among the centaurs. Firstly he is an albino centaur and secondly he is an albino centaur who has been able to gain power in his tribe. Beslan was born on the northern shores of Moonlight Meres which is the only known location where albino centaurs born. Centaurs themselves estimate that about a total of 20 albino centaurs are alive today and every one of them was born on the shores of Moonlight Meres. Many of the albinos are outcasts living as hermits, but a few have had enough confidence and health to advance in their tribe. Beslan has had the advantage of fiercely colored hair and mane which has had a great impact on the Red Hoofs accepting him as one of their own.

Beslan is utterly devoted and takes his duties very seriously. He is not likely to bail out on even the toughest of situations and a few of his underlings have gained lots of courage and sheer fierceness just by serving under him. His devotion is one of the reasons he has been positioned where he is now. Centaur tribal elders know that they need centaurs like Beslan to keep the dwarves at bay. Beslan's pack is comprised of 12 male centaurs all of whom are trained as light cavalry soldiers. They are rarely all located in one place. Their travelling speed makes it easy for the centaur packs to separate into smaller patrolling units and later on gather together for short periods for briefing and debriefing. The unit is mostly just there to maintain a presence just on the outskirts of dwarven territory and one of their orders is to actually let the dwarves know they are there - by any means necessary that do not violate the contracts between the Red Hoofs and dwarves of the Irontown.

### PIC ###

Last edited by 12rounds; 06-18-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Thanks. Actually I've been posting and making editings in the Wiki myself. As time permits.

Post How about a vampire?

I am curious to see what you'd create for a mongol-influenced slavic vampire, the Boyar-Prince Casimir Darkov of Darkovia. Perhaps some of the arabic merchant princes of Calishem as well - all within the Khanate of Qashya Mal. Far to the east of the rest of Ansium. Calishem is the crossroads between east and west.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I've no idea what Casimir Darkov is supposed to be like (what age, demeanor, attitude, etc). Wihout any knowledge about Casimir Darkov, this is something that I came up with. Perhaps it's not what Gamerprinter envisioned and if so, I'm sure we can fit this guy into CWBP somewhere anyway. I didn't want him to be showing his vampiric teeth - it's such a cliche having all the vampires do that.

I'm sure Gamerprinter has some background to fill on Casimir, so I'm not making up any stories about him.

### PIC ###

Last edited by 12rounds; 06-18-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Very, very cool!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

He looks a lot like how I'd imagined him.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast