Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Regular sea-travel routes from Readis to Irontown are used mainly by the different Akronian merchant families who exchange goods from Akron to finely creafted steel and iron items from the many blacksmiths dotting Irontown.

Bazo Durduum originates from Irontown and is the eldest son of a rather famed blacksmith, Mororil Durduum. Bazo took upon his father's trade as well, but soon discovered that he isn't going to top his father's skills. Instead of practising and trying harder, he gave up after being a professional weapons-smith for 5 years. Bazo took many odd jobs that gradually guided him towards more shady and dangerous careers. Two years afterwards he found himself working for a local crime lord Gilgen Bnore. Bazo ran several operations for Gilgen including smuggling operations, robbery and such. His father and brothers saw the direction Bazo was going and forced him to move out of Irontown to avoid Gilgen and his crew. Bazo sailed to Raedis and quickly found good job opportunities there.

A decade has passed in Raedis and Bazo is pretty much a leading character in the local dwarven community. He does well-paying odd-jobs for the Alleuri merchant family as an evaluer of dwarven goods. He gives the merchant family representatives advise on the quality of steel-goods. His specialty is - of course - dwarven-made weapons and his expertise and accuracy in estimating price ranges is a valued gift. Otherwise he works in the Raedis docks as a foreman or travels in the southern Akron.

### PIC ###

Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Wow, another one ! I can hardly keep up.

This ones great too. In fact I think its my fav so far. Don't know why exactly but its the rusty browns and interesting mustache / beard.

Its really great you doing these Kimmo. You have the skill and the technique totally sorted. I find doing these sorts of tokens really hard work - and your doing them in 3D too.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Another necromancer of The Cult of the Black Flame.

This guy draws his dark energy from The Plague. He is on his way of becoming a Lich.

### PIC ###

Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 11:05 AM.