Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Unfortunately my ISP is killing the server from which the illustrations are linked to this thread. Most of them are already gone and the server is due to be shut down next Wednesday.
    It is too cumbersome to try updating the thread so I will just let it die. Sadly the CWBP wiki has been dead for couple of years now. It has been tedious to the extreme to update the character related stories in this thread as they can not be conveniently cross-linked to each other and a forum thread is not really a fluent way to continue expanding this thing.

So. I opened a blog site devoted to these characters, created a consistent continent (named Cresia) for the countries, cities and people and will continue developing this much further. Some characters in this thread are not appropriate so they will not get their own page/story and are deemed to slide into obscurity and some will be heavily altered. I'll update the blog at a leisurely pace and adding also many that have never been published here (or anywhere) as well as adding new ones. The place is called: Uninvisited Isle.
    Last edited by 12rounds; 12-07-2012 at 04:10 AM.