Thread: I6: Ravenloft

Map I6: Ravenloft

I know its been done before, and it'll probably be done again, but this is my quick-and-dirty map recreations for use with my VTT. The thing that I am the least pleased with is that since I use CC3 I have a fairly limited number of objects to work with (especially because I refuse to mix art styles). I would love any constructive comments or criticisms.

Also I'm new here and for the life of me cannot get these images to load properly: So hopefully this imgur link is acceptable. http://imgur.com/gallery/Cecwe/new

Here are 2 of the 6 maps linked to on Imgur:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1Castle Ravenloft-Rain.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	75485

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2 Court of the Count_Rains.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	75486
    Last edited by Bogie; 08-21-2015 at 12:29 PM.

This is a really cool recreation, even if it's "quick-and-dirty," and the commitment to art style really seems to seal it together well in my opinion!

This post should be moved to finished maps, though the map needs to be attached in the post, rather than have a link. This does not belong in the General Discussions Forum.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Very nice maps, I hope you don't mind that I posted a couple for you.

To get them to post you need to click on the green square in the right hand tool box ( it says "Insert Image" if you hover your mouse arrow over it ). navigate to your image file, select it, hit Open, then in the pop-up box click the words "Upload File(s)". There is a 4.2 MB file size limit.
    Last edited by Bogie; 08-21-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Nice Job! I've been trying to get these kind of maps for my CoS campaign... thanks for posting these!