Thread: The Reliquery of Naghatan Fisk

Default The Reliquery of Naghatan Fisk

Been a little while since I posted here...

Naghatan Fisk was a brilliant, if somewhat disturbed, Underground Construction Engineer.
    Hired by dungeonmakers throughout the known world, Fisk was contracted to build some of the most majestic delves ever seen by mortal eyes. In his early years, however, he found that many potential patrons simply would not believe that he could have designed many of the structures he had claimed, or their ingenious defensive features. So he built a showroom of sorts, hidden underneath his main studio for the most vehement of doubters. He would challenge them to go in and retrieve his planbook, full of trap designs and feats of engineering that must be seen to be believed. Few ever returned. None came back with his book.

Later, as his life was waning, sitting on the wealth of nations earned from his projects, he hired one of his former clients to hide his early showroom away from adventurers and looters. Despite its inelegance and lack of sophisticated traps, he deepy loved the delve, as it was really what launched his career. The whole delve was teleported away, hidden who-knows-where; and with it, the final resting place of Naghatan Fisk.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Naghatan-IsoWeb.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	761.0 KB 
ID:	75345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Naghatan-MapWeb.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	881.9 KB 
ID:	75346

I really dig the style of these maps. Also, I love the concept and layout here; this is definitely a map that I'd take perverse pleasure in running some PCs through Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

very lovely work - and a deadly dungeon to visit, I can understand how nobody returns from this
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Excellent map, especially the iso view.

Thanks so much everyone
    This is (I think) my 3rd or 4th isomap - still refining the technique. I really do like how it came out.

Doing these help me realize I need to think more in 3 dimensions when it comes to designing maps.