Thread: World & empire maps needed

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post World & empire maps needed

Hello Cartographers!

The Mystic of Karl Mind is a fictional series of a fellow who enters different dimensions beyond our own. To this series I would like to add a world and a few Empire maps to enrich the quality of the readers understanding. Here is where you come in.

I have a rough draft (really rough draft) on a sheet of lined paper of which you can use as a reference. Besides the preferred details, you are free to add your personal flair here and there.

Style:
    Preferable a great deal of texture which include Rivers; Oceans; Great Forests; Sula’s; Mountains and the continents of course.
    A wide variety of climates on these landscapes are clearly seen across the wide spread, from the snowy north to the warm south.

Here is the current sample I use to guide my story along. I hope it gives you an idea of what it is I mean. If you prefer more detail, I would be more than glad to explain.

Technical:
    The finished work please in HD and in full colour, for it perhaps will be printed in poster format of great scale.

Copyright:
    Preferably I to retain copyright of the map, but the artist is more than welcome to exhibit the piece as part of his or her portfolio.

Payment:
    Transactions via PayPal preferred, and the rates are negotiable.

Contact Details:
    Feel free to contact me at:
    Email: graanoogstj@gmail.com

You may expect a quick response via all above contact links
    Last edited by Jurgen Graanoogst; 08-19-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Community,

I have just found someone and the commission has been taken.

Thank you very much