Thread: New here and might have some questions

Post New here and might have some questions

Dear fellow Cartographers, I called myself Arawn, like the Welsh king of the Otherworld. In real life I'm 17 years old this year and a great fan of cartography. I've drawn maps all my life, by hand, that is, and would like to get some feedback on some of them. If my English isn't that good, don't judge me, I live in Belgium and my native tongue is Dutch.

I draw maps because I'm a writer, creating my own words has been my hobby for about all my life, and in the meanwhile I have been constructing an own language as well. That's me, now who are you guys? :p

Banned User

Hey Arawn, welcome to the Guild!

Banned User

Hello Arawn, welcome to the Guild! I'll look forward to seeing some of your maps

Welcome to the Guild Arawn.
    Your english is very good. Far better than my Dutch.
    Would love to see any of your map work.
    Cheers,
    John

Welkom op de Guild

Welcome to the Guild Arawn! Don't worry about your English, it's perfectly serviceable. Also, we have quite a few members here who are not native English speakers either. You should consider posting some of your work in our Finished Maps section. Hand drawn maps are always a treat. Also, if you are interested in learning digital mapping, or just refining your hand drawn technique, we have an extensive tutorials section at your disposal. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh