Subject

Looking for a map that I can use on Roll20 as a dungeon encounter/battle map.

Style

I generally use 20X20 to 50X50 grids for my maps. Each grid is 5 feet. On the map I would like a picture of a rather large room with cavernous drop offs at a few points but not enough that someone would have to find means to cross all the chasms. In the chasms I would like the to be some fiery type doom at the bottom. As for decorations in the room, I will leave that up to the artist's imagination, I'm not all too picky when it comes to that. Except that it is in, generally, medieval era.

Quality & Size

[semi professional]
[Required for web]
[Dimensions of map: 25X25 to 50X50 units on a grid; width by hieght, 1 unit = 70 pixels]

Time Constraints

Would like to have available as soon as possible, so I can get battles ready for players, but will accept within 6 weeks at the most.

Copyright

-
I would like reproduction rights to the map

The artist will retain copyright of the map
I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details

I have placed the minimum number of 5 posts to the BBS so I should be able to receive and send PM'S. In case you're not able to send PM, you may contact me at:

Art.Ballinger at Gm***.com

Any help with this, is VERY much appreciated!