Thread: Imperial Heibesu - couple of maps

Default Imperial Heibesu - couple of maps

Those maps are probably very basic, but so far they're what I'm working with for my Pathfinder games. Anyway! Here's an Inkscape map :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunset over Heibesu 13feb_html_m660e356b.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	3.78 MB 
ID:	75608

And here's a map I made using CC3 because test players complained they didn't have a lot of information on the actual topology/climate/etc. Mid-Asano Imperial Heibesu is a big place o.o (very tricky software, IMO, but worth the price tag..Will work with it more in the future)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rect3963.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	3.84 MB 
ID:	75609

Given that most other maps I've made or helped make are modern-day Tamriel maps for Simcity and other city builders (such as this one or that one), I'm happy with how it came out, but I'm sure it could be improved many times over, too!

I really like that first map. A very nice choice of colors and the labeling is very clear. I personally like the lack of geographic elements because I don't think the map needs it. I myself am not familiar with pathfinder games so I have absolutely no idea if the first map serves its purpose but on it's own it's a very good one I'd say

-Dan

Thank you. I am a lot better with Inkscape obviously. Since the campaigns that have been run so far in the game involve a lot of travelling, the second map was pretty much needed for player info, but I do prefer the first one too. Thank you!

Blog Entries

Nothing basic at all about the second map!

While the first map is simplistic and informative, the second seems busy and entertaining. I like that.
    The best maps are the ones we like the most after looking at the longest.