Hey, this is Kui. I have been all sorts of places looking for artists to hire as well as people to meet that may have skills that interest me. I join this forum not because I have anything to contribute to it, but because I am looking for people that have an interest in cartography and are willing people in accepting small and large jobs. While I join the forum in look of the skills mentioned, I also hire artists with other talents. Such as uniform creation, animations and concept art. I live in the United States and believe in a drastically different culture and religious values than the people I am around. I am an accepting person, willing to put up with stuff and things so as long as the stuff and things do not affect my life in an above average impact. I was a college student and have finished my studies to hopefully begin a business. I play League of Legends for fun and enjoy gifts like art from my friends and family, usually about characters.

I look forward to finding new people and looking at the work people have made in the past!