If anyone would be kind enough to help me, I am looking for an extremely simple map - a custom medium city layout (say around the size of Atlanta, GA or a bit smaller) with only streets, highways, and a few water features. No names or labels needed except to identify specific features. This will help me create and describe a fictional city for a novel. It can be just a simple black/white map with a straight-down view.

The few specific things that I need in the map:
1. The city has to be in a valley. (Detailed topographical info isn't necessary - simple height notations are more than enough.)
2. The central waterway is covered nearly it's entire length. (A complex waterway under the city will come in handy.)
3. A few large areas that I can designate for hospitals, schools, colleges, airport (regional or smaller) - the usual suspects you find in most medium and larger cities.

Everything else is artist's choice. Whatever you throw and sticks to the map is fine with me.

If at all possible, I would like it vector-based for ease of use.
File size: anything under a TB should be fine.
Copyright: I would like to have it free for my own use, but I will be happy to only print with permission and credit to the artist.

If there is anything I missed, feel free to contact me directly:
strangersrazor@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this.