Thread: Adventurer's House in Waterdeep!

Default Adventurer's House in Waterdeep!

Hello! I am looking for a decent map of my adventuring party's house in Waterdeep. I have a rough layout, and would like someone who is good at photoshop, gimp, or other software to make a map of it.

I am willing to pay a small amount (less than $30) for this work. I'd like it to be in color, of a size large enough to look alright in roll20, where it will be used.

I would prefer the map to have furniture, but walls, floors, and grounds would be alright too, for a lesser fee. Also, an outside sketch would be nice, for an extra fee.

Additionally, I would need this to be completed by next Friday, September 4th. My players just came up with this house idea today!

We can discuss rights, as I'm not really sure how all of that works.

Please post here if you are interested! And I will email you the sketches I have.

Thank you!

Hello,

I'm interested in making this map. Check out my blog to see examples of my work (DrunkenNerdery.com) and email me at (AnomieCoalition@hotmail.com) if you are interested.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Has this project been taken? If so I'll go ahead and archive this.