Thread: Prison Grounds plus Buildings

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Prison Grounds plus Buildings

This would use the description from the All Flesh Must Be Eaten Handbook One of the Living to map the grounds and floor plans of the buildings for the fictional Cranston Prison. There would be no need for furniture placement or any other markings beyond what is mentioned in the descriptive text.

I can purchase a gift copy pdf of the handbook to provide the description.

I would like to have the copyright be such that the maps can be shared with the All Flesh Must Be Eaten facebook group for non-commercial use only. Credit would of course be attributed to the creator.

I would need them complete by January, though the timeline is flexible because it is for a current campaign and I have plenty of options to stretch the group's time before they reach this community.

Payment can be discussed if required or desired. Reply here and I can supply my email for further discussion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello - I am interested in this commission. You can see some of my maps at DrunkenNerdery.com. If you are interested, email me at AnomieCoalition@Hotmail.com
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    Hello - I am interested in this commission. You can see some of my maps at DrunkenNerdery.com. If you are interested, email me at AnomieCoalition@Hotmail.com
    I'll definitely email you.

Sapiento,

I got your PM but need two more posts after this one before I can reply. I'll email you a response at the Fantasy Map email.

Thank you both for your interest!

-Joshua

Has this project been taken? If so I'll go ahead and archive this.

Yes, the project has been taken and completed.