Thread: An extremely interesting project...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Info An extremely interesting project...

Hello there !

I'm no master at this cartography, in fact, I just got into it a few days ago. But, it is very interesting.

Anyway. My reason for posting is that I have a very interesting idea, and I need some help to make it happen. The help I need will come from a very specific person... Let me explain.

I am part of a team working on a MMORPG called Vermund: A Matter of Life and Death. This game is planned to be entirely different from other MMOs, but I wont go into too much detail.

My reason for posting is that we have come to a point in the design where we want to attain some public support. To do this, we have decided to build a public website for the community. Seeing as we plan Vermund to be different from other MMOs in almost every way, naturally we decided we wanted an original website style. That got me to thinking...

I want our website to look like this... http://picasaweb.google.com/butch.cu...68180146816722

General layout items could be made of roads, and links/buttons of houses, or perhaps the names of forest/lakes.

I light of this, the specific kind of person I require, is someone with a knowledge of both web development, and cartography. Alternatively, if someone could make me the elements required for such a website, I'm sure I could find a web developer elsewhere.

If this project interests you, please contact me at toiletpapero_0@hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Chris "Quip" Warris
    Team Coordinator
    Vermund:A Matter of Life and Death

Edit: I can't believe I spelled that title wrong. I even ran it through a spellchecker ! Goodness. I need a coffee.
    Last edited by Quipster; 10-16-2008 at 06:13 PM.