Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WIP - New-Stetven, capital city of Brevoy

Quote Originally Posted by Narolas View Post
    BY THE POWERS OF NECROMANCY!

I'd love some feedback on things, are things better, have I removed/added too much in some places, that kinda thing. I'm uncertain about the palace hill forest (the central hill) for example.

Attachment 119989

(High res version HERE)
    I am just now finding this thread, and by the powers of necromancy I am resurrecting it! (Hopefully my roll is high enough.)

I'm coming back to Pathfinder after years and years of absence. (Thanks to Paizo and Savage Worlds collaborating to produce Pathfinder for Savage Worlds) and I am going to be running the Kingmaker adventure path for a group of long-time gaming buddies. (We have been rolling dice together for over 30 years.)

I'm curious if you've ever continued working on this map? If you have, do you have any updates? Even if you haven't, the work so far (as of 2020) has been fantastic, and I'll gladly use what you have already posted here for my home campaign. (If that's ok I hope. There's no streaming or any monetization at all. Just old friends sitting around a table rolling shiny math rocks.)

Thanks for all the work and updates you did provide!

By pharasma, you did roll high enough!

I'd forgotten about this. I don't know if I'll ever finish, especially since the Photoshop file is enormous and I've switched to Linux, so I have to hope that I can convert the file without losing a lot.
    I might go over it a bit again if I can get it open, but for now feel free to use the unfinished map for whatever you want, I dont mind

How I thought I could ever finish this is beyond me, its huge!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234