Thread: Making this more pretty ^-^

Map Making this more pretty ^-^

Hello everyone,
    I created a sketched map for a role play that I am doing, it is sketched lined and colored but all on paper and with marker and crayon. I was hoping that I could get help making it look more professional and eye pleasing?
    All the information that I have created for it so far I will include under the image of the map I created. If anyone is interested please email me at hbcoats@gmail.com thank you for your time, suggestions and help. ^-^

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	195bgy.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	203.9 KB 
ID:	76890

§Map Key§

*- Indicates a great noble house.

1) City of Rihil- Capital of Savion di Darastrix- Seat of the Empress. A port city situated at the edge of the protected cove between Ixen Bay and the Usk Mountains.

2) ____ - A noble seat. Combination castle and lighthouse they sit on a peninsula into Ixen Bay.

3) ____- A fishing village of moderate size with a large tower connecting the boom chain to the other side of the cove entryway.

4) ____- A mining town set at the base of the Loex Mountians.

5) ____ - Second largest city in the land, a rich trade port on the Weloh Sea, connected to the ocean by a large natural channel.

6) ____ - A noble seat. Guards entry to Ixen Bay, houses the royal navy.

7) ____ - Largest town in the Edarok Plains, mainly a trading center.

§Land Forms§

‡ Usk Mountains- The iron mountains have proved to me un-minable, un-scalable, and unstable. They have wicked sharp edges which have been he cause of many a missing finger or toe, the only way known through them is by carefully sailing on the river to Rihil.

‡ Edarok Plains- The most fertile land, crossed by miles of irrigation this area is primarily agriculture related providing the majority of food for the kingdom.

‡ Belkilk - A great and vast desert skirted by land consisting of grassland, moors, and plains. Many nomadic tribes live in the Belkilk and are not often disturbed.

‡ Loex Rift- Surrounded by the Loex Mountains which in turn are contained between two rivers the Loex Rift is hard, dry and waterless consisting of cracked dry earth, rain never falls here and there is no water source inside it.

‡ Loex Mountains- Rich in minerals, jewels and precious metals the Loex Mountains are a valuable source of income for the kingdom.

‡ Shanin Plains- Great grasslands, small villages scattered throughout raise livestock and produce some of the finest horses found anywhere.

‡ Shivi Mountians- A large range of mountains that protects the western borders.

‡ Svadria Abyss- Unknown in origin the abyss has sheer walls and has been measured at 1237 feet deep. It is rumored that strange man eating creatures live at the bottom of the abyss.

‡ Irthos Forest- Running along the edge of the Loex Mountains around to the swamp lands and down to the southern border, the forest has been the rumored home of fearsome fae creatures who curse anyone who fells a tree or hunts an animal without offering something to appease them.

‡ Riyit Swamp- A marshy bog land that has few inhabitants, full of lights that lead one astray and twisting, paths that never seem to stay in place.

‡ Virlym Islands- Consisting of six large islands and over twenty smaller these are inhabited by small villages, filled with caves and coves they are a favorite of pirates and smugglers.

‡ Kepesk Point- Battered often by storms Kepesk Point protects Ixen Bay from the worst of them. They are large cliffs of black stone that rise high in a protective shield wall.

This has been taken
    I'm allergic to pollen! - Amaranthus hypochondriacus

In order to close and archive the thread it would be good if the OP posted to say so. I'll leave it here but I understand what you are saying
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Sorry it took me a a little to get back to this- been so busy v.v this request has been taken and completed. Did an amazing job