Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: October/November 2015 Lite Challenge Entry: The River Kingdom

Well I never want the police to come after me, so I've modified the rivers to them at bay. Thanks Jaxilon, that was helpful. I typically work in a non-destructive way, so making these changes wasn't that difficult. Thanks again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RiverKingdom_22-01.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	77285

I think the primary river problem is that the Pashockshin river probably would not connect to the Kreewtrauk river. However, I have seen real life examples of rivers splitting that way so if that is the way you want it to go then leave it in.

### LATEST WIP ### Final Tweaks Thanks for comments along the way.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RiverKingdomFinal-01.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	77401

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I think the primary river problem is that the Pashockshin river probably would not connect to the Kreewtrauk river. However, I have seen real life examples of rivers splitting that way so if that is the way you want it to go then leave it in.
    Is that meant to be a split? It looks to me like the two rivers joining in through a lake.

Snodsy, I noticed that the teepee up by Sauk seems a bit transparent, so you can see the horizon line through it. Was that intentional? Is that meant to be smoke nearby to that? If so, it might be nice to add some other smoke somewhere more obvious to help identify what it is.
    Last edited by Chick; 11-14-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456