Hey! This does seem like a treasure trove for immersion, and just by skimming through alot of works in this community, colour me impressed.
I'm a big fan of worldbuilding, and I make sketches for maps, and cities, but I don't have the skill or the time to do my ideas justice.

I'd be very interested in commissioning a few detailed city maps. One being an underground dwarven city, which is the largest of the four maps. Another is a dwarven fortress, which is built in a mountainpass, effectively blocking entrance, so more of a millitary construction, so less detail, but still quite large. The third is a farming village, stretching for quite some distance, basically fields and farms. The last is a village high up in the mountains, with a more barbarian influence, mostly wooden construction with a tribal, but established and ancient feel.

I'd love to see previous works, and if anyone is interested in doing either of these, I'll be glad to have a chat and discuss details and payment, if it works out, there's more paid work to be had This is all for a virtual tabletop-game I'm running online, so immersion is always good.

I look forward to hearing from you!